- November 10, 2020
- No Comments
The two bulwarks of this special week of Interbarney were the dynamos of Youtube Ronald Rios and Dayvid Braga. Create and creature, I called the duo to a hot partnership.
Dayvid was able to ask his idol everything he ever wanted. And Ronald can clean up everything he needed to find out about his most ardent fan.
Check out another exclusive article from the Noblat Blog.
10 Questions from Dayvid Braga to Ronald Rios
1. How did you get to join Mtv?
Guy… a little more talent a little bit of luck. I did some things, pleased some people and I’m there very successfully, every month coming out of the newspaper. Curious is how I joined Interbarney!
2. How do you come up with the ideas for making the program?
Guy… Three years ago we had recorded something like this, where Erik said a theme and I improvised on top, with opinion and / or nonsense. This video has never been very prominent, but it has always been a favorite of mine and his. And he always put a pile that would turn into a cool program. I really wanted to borrow his PlayStation, so I agreed to go to the studio one day. The rest is success. Curious is how the idea of Interbarney came about!
3. Where did the name badalhoca come from?
Man, I don’t know. The Erik who baptized the producer – because he created it, I didn’t get there until later. But I know he gave it without knowing the meaning. The meaning is kind of pitiful, so we believe today that Badalhoca means Erik Gustavo and Ronald Rios. You should ask yourself something: where did the name Interbarney come from!
4. How did you meet Erik?
Guy… blogs, that sort of thing. Personally, i didn’t mean to. He was in a little meeting in a mall with a group that had a mine that I thought was hot. I don’t tolerate a blogger’s meeting, but I went because the mine called me and I was on an adventurous vibe at the time. We didn’t talk too much, he was very quiet. But really good is how I met Chico Barney, EDITOR IN CHIEF of Interbarney!
5. Where did the idea of making a video come from?
The idea of making a video? A video? (Laughs)
6. Have you already received any proposals to change stations?
I didn’t get an offer to change the network. I will always be surprised that you have achieved something with a broadcaster! A broadcaster and of course, a killer portal called Interbarney!
7. What do you think about Michael Jackson’s death?
If Xandy of Pillars says that everyone makes mistakes, you should say that everyone dies too. Normal. Too bad you’ve gone with so many mysteries around you. So many things as mysterious, quoting your catchphrase. I just think Michael’s death is being a little overshadowed by the interbarney launch!
8. Who were you inspired to do with the word?
No one. So not directly. I don’t think anyone ever thought that talking in a chair for 20 minutes might be interesting. So, of course… there stand up. That’s why it works, because it’s not so bizarre. The difference is, you’re sitting down. Improvised… and funny.
But you can see influences from… I don’t know, a lot of people. I’m glad they compared it to George Carlin. I’m glad you made me attract Interbarney’s attention.
9. Did your family and friends support you in the beginning?
Always. My mother always supported me and put faith. I have a few friends, but they don’t care about that, I guess. Which is good, because I play video games and basketball with people who would like HANG OUT with me even if I kept working at C&A.
10. Have you said anything that you were not supposed to say on the show?
The show is not live. If I say something and don’t regret it by the time of the final edit, it’s what has to be heard anyway. But… I intend to speak here at Interbarney everything that was cut in With the Word!
Returning the kindness, Ronald Rios prepared 10 questions for Dayvid Braga.
10 Questions from Ronald Rios to Dayvid Braga
1. There are so many things. Where do I start? Let’s ask a basic question: Why Do You Write Like This, With All Words Started By A Capital Letter?
Well Ronald this capital letters that I use a long time, I know la I think at the time I bolei this to Differentiate my Text from others.
2. Where did the idea of doing the With the Word come from, Dayvid Braga?
First time I saw the With the Word on Mtv, I found It Interesting, Soon I became a Fan
After Watching Quaze, everyone had the idea to pay homage.
3. You have already made clear your willingness to honor the With the Word, Ronald Rios. Do you want to stop programming now? How far are you going?
Not at first, as far as Erik Permits.
4. Seriously, how far?
As long as I can, what do you think?
5. Ronald Rios always says he became a blogger and then VIDEOMAKER because he wanted to pick up a woman. Do you also crave this with your work, the success between fragile SEX?
Yes Of course !!! Woman Never and ToO.
6. Why do you post photos of Monza cars in your orkut album?
Not a Monza and an Omega, Because I’m Crazy about this Car, My Dream and having one like that.
7. Why do you have 2 profiles on orkut and added me with both? Do you believe that making a thousand friends to have 2 profiles is poverty? Who wants to have two profiles, TEM.
My Intention No and This , And that one of the Orkuts I Lost the Password and Created Another and Shortly After I Remembered the Password of the First, And Today I Use Both.
8. What are the inspirations for this comedy of yours?
Day-to-Day stuff and Ronald Proprio.
9. Describe Ronald Rios.
And a Hilario, Intelligent Guy and Ha Cima of All Creative.
10. A successful message for the premiere of Interbarney!
First Success and Good Luck, May This Be the First of Many !!! A Strong Hug.